Win $1000 a day with Mother in UCB
06 Jun 2021 - 07 Jul 2021
WIN $1000 A DAY WITH MOTHER AT UCB
- Buy any 2 x 500ml Mother Energy Products in one transaction (all variants, excluding vending machine purchases) (Qualifying Purchase) from a participating Store and retain your receipt as proof of purchase.
- Enter your details online for your chance to WIN!
Mother Energy ‘UCB Win $1,000 per day” Promotion
Terms and Conditions
Entry is only open to Australian residents who are aged 18 years or over, excluding:
(a) management, employees, directors and contractors of the Promoter, its related bodies corporate, the participating Stores and other agencies, firms or companies associated with the competition (including suppliers of prizes);
(b) a spouse, de-facto spouse, parent, guardian, child or sibling of a person referred to in paragraph (a) above;
(c) persons who have won a prize or prizes valued either individually or collectively at more than $5,000 (including GST) in any competition or promotion run by or on behalf of the Promoter, within the 12 months prior to the commencement of the Competition Period;
(d) persons who have used or attempted to use any more than one name in order to qualify to win a competition or promotion run by or on behalf of the Promoter (except in the case of a legal change of name); and
(e) persons who have breached the terms and conditions of any competition or promotion run by or on behalf of the Promoter.
The persons referred to in paragraph (b) above include natural and non-natural relations (in the opinion of the Promoter) and the Promoter is responsible for determining whether a person is an eligible entrant in its absolute discretion.
Do I need to buy anything to enter?
Yes. During the Competition Period, you need to buy any 2 x 500ml Mother Energy Products in one transaction (all variants, excluding vending machine purchases) (Qualifying Purchase) from a participating Store and retain your receipt as proof of purchase.
A receipt showing a Qualifying Purchase can only be used to make 1 entry, regardless of how many Qualifying Purchases are shown on that receipt
purchase receipt, you must during the Competition Period:
- scan the QR code on the POS with your smartphone; or
- visit www.motherenergydrink.com/promotions (Website);
(b) follow the links to the entry page and fill out and submit the online entry form including by uploading an image of your Qualifying Purchase receipt and providing all other requested information.
Your purchase receipt must clearly identify where the Qualifying Purchase was made, the products purchased (which must comprise a Qualifying Purchase) and the date of purchase (which must be during the Competition Period before you submitted your entry).
The Promoter is not responsible if your mobile device/desktop is not sufficiently capable for the purpose of submitting an entry, including having the requisite photograph capability.
How many winners will there be and how will they be chosen?
There will be 30 winners determined in respect of this competition – 1 per calendar day (AEST) of the Competition Period.
There will be 30 draws conducted, 1 in respect of each calendar day (AEST) of the Competition Period.
Each draw will take place at 10am (AEST) on 08/06/21, 09/06/21, 10/06/21, 11/06/21, 14/06/21, 15/06/21, 16/06/21, 17/06/21, 18/06/21, 21/06/21, 22/06/21, 23/06/21, 24/06/21, 25/06/21, 28/06/21, 29/06/21, 30/06/21, 01/07/21, 02/07/21, 05/07/21, 06/07/21, 07/07/21 at 586A Pittwater Rd, North Manly NSW 2100.
Any draws scheduled for a public holiday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be conducted on the following business day.
The first valid entry drawn randomly in each draw from the entries received during the Competition Period up until 11.59pm (AEST) on the relevant calendar day (excluding previous winning entries) will win a prize.
Entries received in respect of each draw will roll over to subsequent draws. However, if an entry has been drawn as a prize winner, it will not be included in the next daily prize draw.
The Promoter may arrange to draw additional reserve entries in a draw and record them in order, in case the winning entry/entrant is deemed invalid, or a prize is unclaimed (Reserve Entrants).
What can I win?
There are 30 prizes available – 1 per calendar day of the Competition Period.
Each prize is a Visa Prepaid Debit Card Valued at $1,000.
There is a limit of one prize per person (except for SA residents).
Total prize pool
The total prize pool is $30,000.
How many times can I enter?
You can enter a maximum of once per day during the Competition Period, provided that each entry is based on a separate Qualifying Purchase and separate Qualifying Purchase transaction.
A receipt showing a Qualifying Purchase can only be used to make 1 entry, regardless of how many Qualifying Purchases are shown on that receipt. Each entry must be submitted separately in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
How and when will the winner be informed?
If you are a winner, you will be informed by phone and in writing within two days of determination and your name and state/territory of residence will be published on the Website on 09/07/2021 for a period of 28 days.
Must I keep anything to verify my entry?
You must keep the original itemised purchase receipt(s) for all entries as proof of purchase.
If you don't produce the proof of purchase for all entries when asked the Promoter may disqualify all of your entries and you will lose any right to a prize.
Proof of purchase must be identical to that provided by you with your entry.
If, in the Promoter's opinion, you have shared any receipt(s) with another person, your entries will be invalid and you will lose any right to a prize.
If I win, when must I claim my prize?
You must claim your prize by 5pm (AEDT) on 10/10/2021.
If a prize has not been accepted or claimed by 5pm (AEDT) on 10/10/2021 or if, after making all reasonable attempts, the Promoter cannot contact a drawn winner (or a drawn winner does not contact the Promoter) by this time and date, the relevant entry will be discarded and the Promoter will re-award the relevant prize/s to Reserve Entrant/s and/or carry out an unclaimed prize draw at 10am (AEDT) on 11/10/2021 at the same location as the original draw (as relevant) to distribute the relevant prize/s.
Any such winner/s will be informed by phone and in writing within two days of determination and their name and state/territory of residence will be published on the Website on 13/10/2021 for a period of 28 days.
If a prize winner cannot be found, that information will be published on the Website on 13/10/2021.
NSW Authority No. TP/00749
ACT Permit No. TP 21/00514
SA Licence No. T21/475
1. These Terms and Conditions incorporate and must be read together with the details outlined in the table above. Information about prizes and how to enter forms part of these Terms and Conditions. By entering, you accept these Terms and Conditions.
2. Your entry must be received during the Competition Period and will be deemed to be received only when received by the Promoter. If you return a Qualifying Purchase your entry may be deemed invalid at the Promoter's discretion (unless product is defective. The Promoter is not liable for any problems with communications networks. You are responsible for your own costs associated with entering. If you enter using automatically generated entries or multiple phone numbers/email addresses/addresses/multiple aliases you may be disqualified.
3. Prizes will be delivered to the winner's Australian residential address as nominated at the time of entry within 28 business days of the final draw, subject to any processing or delivery delays. Winners will be notified of any delay.
4. Prizes and all elements of prizes must be taken as and when offered or will be forfeited, and if forfeited, the Promoter will not be liable. Prizes are subject to any additional terms and conditions imposed by the relevant supplier.
5. The Promoter is not responsible for any dispute between you and any person with whom you choose to, or choose not to, share a prize.
6. All rewards are subject to the relevant reward supplier's conditions, including the following conditions which apply to the Visa prepaid Debit Cards:
(a) Visa Prepaid Debit Cards are issued by Heritage Bank Limited, ABN 32 087 652 024 AFSL/ACL No. 240984, ACL 240984.
(b) Visa Prepaid Debit Cards can be used for purchasing goods and services wherever Visa prepaid cards are accepted for electronic transactions (excluding transactions at ATMs or over the counter at financial institutions). The Visa Prepaid Debit Card is not a credit card and nor is it linked to a deposit account with us. Some merchants may choose not to accept Visa Prepaid cards.
(c) Visa Prepaid Debit Cards must be activated within three (3) months of dispatch to a winner, as detailed in the instructions that accompany the Visa Prepaid Debit Card.
(d) Visa Prepaid Debit Cards are valid until the expiry date shown on the front of the card, after activation. Upon expiration, the debit card will not be available for use.
(e) Visa Prepaid Debit Cards are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed as cash.
(f) Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Visa Prepaid Debit Card are not included. This may include, for example, any fees charged by merchants for using the Card, or currency exchange fees.
(g) The Card is like cash and may not be replaced if misused, lost, stolen or damaged;
(h) If for any reason a winner does not redeem the entire balance on the Visa Prepaid Debit Card by its expiry, any remaining balance on the Visa Prepaid Debit Card will be forfeited; no notice will be provided prior to expiry.
(i) Any unused balance on the Visa Prepaid Debit Card cannot be redeemed as cash;
(j) A 2.99% foreign exchange conversion fee applies to transactions in any currency other than Australian dollars and is calculated on the Australian dollar transaction amount. This will be included in the total transaction amount debited to the Card.
(k) Redemption of the Visa Prepaid Debit Cards is subject to any terms and conditions of the Issuer including those specified on the Visa Prepaid Debit Card website located at http://www.giftcardplanet.com.au/visa-terms.
7. If you are a winner, you must take part in all publicity, photography and other promotional activity as the Promoter requires, without any compensation. You consent to the Promoter using your name and image in any promotional or advertising activity.
8. If you or your entry are deemed by the Promoter to breach these Terms and Conditions, your entry (or at the Promoter's discretion, all of your entries) may be discarded. The Promoter may, at any time, require you to produce documentation to establish to the Promoter's satisfaction the validity of your entries (including documentation establishing your identity, age, place of residence and place of employment). Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not waive those rights.
9. You must not:
(a) tamper with the entry process;
(b) engage in any conduct that may jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the competition;
(d) do anything that may diminish the good name or reputation of the Promoter or any of its related entities or of the agencies or companies associated with this competition;
(e) breach any law; or
(f) behave in a way that is otherwise inappropriate.
10. The Promoter is not liable for entries, prize claims or correspondence that are misplaced, misdirected, delayed, lost, incomplete, illegible or incorrectly submitted.
11. If any dispute arises between you and the Promoter concerning the conduct of this promotion or claiming a prize, the Promoter will take reasonable steps to consider your point of view, taking into account any facts or evidence you put forward, and to respond to it fairly within a reasonable time. In all other respects, the Promoter’s decision in connection with all aspects of this competition is final.
12. The prizes cannot be transferred or exchanged nor redeemed for cash. Without limiting any other term of these Terms and Conditions, all prizes (and elements of prizes) must be taken as and when specified, or will be forfeited with no replacement. The prize values are correct as at the date of preparing these Terms and Conditions and include any applicable GST. The Promoter is not responsible for any change in prize value. You agree that if a prize is unavailable for any reason the Promoter may provide another item of equal or higher value, subject to any necessary approval by the state/territory gaming authorities.
14. If this competition cannot run as planned for any reason beyond the Promoter's control, for example due to software, hardware or communications issues, unauthorised intervention, tampering, fraud or technical failure, the Promoter may end, change, suspend or cancel the competition or disqualify affected entries/entrants, subject to any necessary approval by the state/territory gaming authorities.
15. The Promoter is not responsible for any tax implications arising from you winning a prize. You should seek independent financial advice. If for GST purposes this competition results in any supply being made for non-monetary consideration, you must follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.
17. Subject to the previous paragraph, the Promoter and the agencies and companies associated with this competition are not liable (including in negligence) for any loss (including indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury, illness or death suffered in connection with this competition or any prize, except for any liability which under statute cannot be excluded (in which case that liability is limited to the greatest extent allowed by law).
18. Without limiting the previous paragraph, the Promoter and the agencies and companies associated with this competition are not liable for any loss of or damage to or delay in delivery of prizes or for any damage that occurs to prizes if displayed at the Store.
19. The Promoter may communicate or advertise this competition using Twitter, Facebook or Instagram. However, the competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter, Facebook or Instagram. You provide your information to the Promoter and not to Twitter, Facebook or Instagram. You completely release Twitter, Facebook and Instagram from any and all liability.
Collection and use of your personal information
For use in advertising for a trade promotion/competition
AU residents 18+ only (excl winners of Promoter's prizes valued $5000+ in 12 mths prior). Between 12.01am (AEST) 7/6/21 & 11.59pm (AEST) 6/7/21, buy any Mother Energy Product (all variants, excluding vending machine purchases) in 1 transaction from a participating UCB store (excl.online), scan the QR code on POS in store OR visit www.motherenergydrink.com/promotions & fill out entry form incl. receipt upload to enter daily draw. Max 1 entry per person per day & per receipt. Keep original itemised receipt/s. 30 draws, 1 per calendar day: 10am (AEST), 586A Pittwater Rd, North Manly NSW 2100 on each business day between 8/6/21 & 7/7/21. 30 prizes: $1,000 Visa Prepaid Debit card. Total prize pool: $30,000. See website on 9/7/21 for winners. Entrants will get future marketing from Promoter. See website for full terms and conditions inc. privacy statement. Promoter: Energy Beverages Australia Pty Limited (ABN 89 609 737 466), Unit 10c, 2 Daydream Street, Warriewood NSW 2102. Permits: NSW Authority No. TP/00749, ACT Permit No. TP 21/00514, SA Licence No. T21/475.