WIN The Ultimate Boat Package
23 May 2023 - 26 Jul 2023
*Awarded as a digital Visa® card and only available for use on Apple or Google Pay
AU resident. 18+ only (excl winners of Promoter's prizes valued AUD $5,000+ in 12 mths prior). Between 12.01am (AEST) 24/5/23 & 11.59pm (AEST) 26/7/23, buy any 2x500ml, 1x4pk (500ml) or 1x10pk (500ml) of Mother Energy products in 1 transaction (all variants, excl. vending machine purchases) from a participating store, scan QR code on advertising in store or visit www.motherenergydrink.com/promotions & fill out entry form incl. receipt upload. Max 1 entry per person/day, per qualifying purchase & per receipt - max. 10 entries per person, email address, phone number in total. Keep original itemised receipt/s. Draw: 1pm (AEST) 2/8/23, Lvl 2, 11 York St, Sydney NSW 2000. 100 minor prizes: each an AUD $200 True Rewards digital Visa Gift Card. 1 major prize: Quintrex Boat Package (boat with trailer incl. registration) up to AUD $40,000. Total prize pool: up to AUD $60,000. Max 1 prize per person (except in SA). See website on 9/8/23 for winners. Entrants will get future marketing from Promoter. See website for full conditions inc. privacy statement. Promoter: Energy Beverages Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 89 609 737 466), Unit 10c/2 Daydream St, Warriewood NSW 2102. Permits: NSW TP/00749, ACT TP 23/00669, SA T23/502
Mother Energy AUS Independent Grocery Quintrex Boat Promotion ‘23
Terms and Conditions
Who is running the competition?
The Promoter is Energy Beverages Australia Pty Limited (ABN 89 609 737 466) of Unit 10c, 2 Daydream Street, Warriewood NSW 2102.
Where will the competition run?
The competition will run in participating stores which are displaying the advertising material (Stores) in Australia.
When will the competition start and end?
The competition period starts at 12.01am (AEST) on 24/05/2023 and ends at 11.59pm (AEST) on 26/07/2023 (the Competition Period).
Who can enter?
Entry is only open to Australian residents who are aged 18 years or over, excluding:
(a) management, employees, directors and contractors of the Promoter, its related bodies corporate, the participating Stores and other agencies, firms or companies associated with the competition (including suppliers of prizes);
(b) a spouse, de-facto spouse, parent, guardian, child or sibling of a person referred to in paragraph (a) above;
(c) persons who have won a prize or prizes valued either individually or collectively at more than AUD $5,000 (including GST) in any competition or promotion run by or on behalf of the Promoter, within the 12 months prior to the commencement of the Competition Period;
(d) persons who have used or attempted to use any more than one name in order to qualify to win a competition or promotion run by or on behalf of the Promoter (except in the case of a legal change of name); and
(e) persons who have breached the terms and conditions of any competition or promotion run by or on behalf of the Promoter.
The persons referred to in paragraph (b) above include natural and non-natural relations (in the opinion of the Promoter) and the Promoter is responsible for determining whether a person is an eligible entrant in its absolute discretion.
Do I need to buy anything to enter?
Yes. During the Competition Period, you need to buy any 2 x 500ml, 1 x 4 pack (500ml) or 1 x 10 pack (500ml) of Mother Energy products in one transaction (all variants, excluding vending machine purchases) (Qualifying Purchase) from a participating Store and retain your receipt as proof of purchase.
A receipt showing a Qualifying Purchase can only be used to make 1 entry, regardless of how many Qualifying Purchases are shown on that receipt.
After you have made a Qualifying Purchase and collected your itemised purchase receipt, you must during the Competition Period:
scan the QR code on the in-store advertising material with your smartphone or visit www.motherenergydrink.com/promotions (Website);
follow the links to the entry page and fill out and submit the online entry form including by uploading an image of your Qualifying Purchase receipt and providing all other requested information, including your name and address.
Your purchase receipt must clearly identify the Store where the Qualifying Purchase was made, the product/s purchased (which must comprise a Qualifying Purchase) and the date of purchase (which must be during the Competition Period before you submitted your entry).
The Promoter is not responsible if your mobile device/desktop is not sufficiently capable for the purpose of submitting an entry, including having the requisite photograph capability.
No entries will be accepted outside the Competition Period.
How many winners will there be and how will they be chosen?
There will be 101 winners determined in respect of this competition – 100 minor winners and 1 major winner.
There will be 1 draw conducted. The draw will be held at 1pm (AEST) on 02/08/2023 at Level 2, 11 York Street, Sydney NSW 2000.
The first valid entry drawn randomly in the draw from the entries received during the Competition Period will win the major prize, and the next 100 valid entries drawn randomly will each win a minor prize.
The Promoter may arrange to draw additional reserve entries in the draw and record them in order, in case a winning entry/entrant is deemed invalid, or a prize is unclaimed (Reserve Entrants).
An independent scrutineer will observe the draw process and announcement of the winners.
What can I win?
There are 101 prizes available – 100 minor prizes and 1 major prize.
Each minor prize is a AUD $200 True Rewards digital Visa® Gift Card.
The digital Gift Card is redeemable at retailers with contactless payment facilities or online merchants which support Apple Pay or Google Pay (some retailers may not accept digital gift cards).
See also clause 7.
The major prize is a Quintrex Boat Package including a 420 Renegade SC Quintrex boat with trailer, registration, life jackets, and mandatory boating safety equipment plus dealer delivery to the winner's closest dealership. The major prize is valued at up to AUD $40,000 depending on the winner's state/territory of residence.
The major prize does not include insurance or any accessories not specified. If you win the major prize, you must collect from the dealership as specified by the Promoter.
The major prize winner will require a valid boat license as required by the state/territory that they reside in prior to using the major prize. See also clause 3.
There is a limit of one prize per person (except for SA residents).
Total prize pool
The total major prize pool is valued at up to AUD $40,000.
The total minor prize pool is AUD $20,000.
The total combined prize pool is valued at up to AUD $60,000.
How many times can I enter?
The following limits apply:
There is a limit of 10 entries per person, email address and/or phone number in total.
You can only enter once per day.
You can only enter once per receipt showing a Qualifying Purchase.
For clarity, a receipt showing a Qualifying Purchase can only be used to make 1 entry, regardless of how many Qualifying Purchases are shown on that receipt.
Each entry must be submitted separately in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
How and when will the winner be informed?
If you are a winner, you will be informed by phone and in writing within two business days of determination and your name and state/territory of residence will be published on the Website on 09/08/2023 for a period of 28 days.
Must I keep anything to verify my entry?
You must keep the original itemised purchase receipt(s) for all entries as proof of purchase.
If you don't produce the proof of purchase for all entries when asked, the Promoter may disqualify all of your entries and you will lose any right to a prize.
Proof of purchase must be identical to the image provided by you with your entry.
If, in the Promoter's opinion, you have shared any receipt(s) with another person, your entries will be invalid and you will lose any right to a prize.
If I win, when must I claim my prize?
You must claim your prize by 5pm (AEDT) on 02/11/2023.
If a prize has not been accepted or claimed by 5pm (AEDT) on 02/11/2023 or if, after making all reasonable attempts, the Promoter cannot contact a drawn winner (or a drawn winner does not contact the Promoter) by this time and date, the relevant entry/ies will be discarded and the Promoter will carry out an unclaimed prize draw in the presence of an independent scrutineer at 1pm (AEDT) on 03/11/2023 at the same location as the original draw to distribute the relevant prize/s in descending order of value.
Any such winner/s will be informed by phone and in writing within two business days of determination and their name and state/territory of residence will be published on the Website on 10/11/2023 for a period of 28 days.
If any prize remains un-won at the end of this promotion or if a prize winner cannot be found, that information will be published on the Website on 30/11/2023.
NSW Authority No. TP/00749
ACT Permit No. TP 23/00669
SA Licence No. T23/502
1. These Terms and Conditions incorporate and must be read together with the details outlined in the table above. Information about prizes and how to enter forms part of these Terms and Conditions. By entering, you accept these Terms and Conditions.
2. Your entry must be received during the Competition Period and will be deemed to be received only when received by the Promoter. If you return a Qualifying Purchase your entry may be deemed invalid at the Promoter's discretion (unless product is defective). The Promoter is not liable for any problems with communications networks. You are responsible for your own costs associated with entering. If you enter using automatically generated entries or multiple phone numbers/email addresses/addresses/multiple aliases you may be disqualified.
3. The major prize winner must get any necessary licences to use the major prize and must comply with all laws and regulations. You must provide all information and sign all documents required to allow the Promoter to register the major prize in your name before collection. You must be able to register and operate the major prize in your name in accordance with applicable laws. However, if you are unable to register the major prize in your name, then you may transfer it to another person for the purpose of registration. The Promoter is not responsible for any dispute between you and any person with whom you transfer the prize to.
4. The major prize winner assumes the risk for the prize once the prize has been collected. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter accepts no liability for any risk in relation to the major prize post collection.
5. You are responsible for all other unspecified costs related to a prize, including any costs associated with ongoing use of the prize, etc.
6. The Promoter is not responsible for any dispute between you and any person with whom you choose to, or choose not to, share the prize.
7. Minor prize winners will receive an SMS from True Rewards Mobile Pay with an activation code and instructions on how to access their Mobile Pay Visa® Card via the App Store or Google Play. The prize winner will need to download the True Rewards App and access their digital gift card and add it to their mobile wallet. The Promoter is not responsible if your mobile device/desktop is not sufficiently capable for the purpose of downloading and using the True Rewards Mobile Pay App. For any issues using the True Rewards Mobile Pay App please visit https://truerewards.com.au/contact .
8. Prizes and all elements of prizes must be taken as and when offered or will be forfeited, and if forfeited, the Promoter will not be liable. Prizes are subject to any additional terms and conditions imposed by the relevant supplier or the Promoter, including validity periods.
9. If you are a winner, you must take part in all publicity, photography and other promotional activity as the Promoter requires, without any compensation. You consent to the Promoter using your name and image in any promotional or advertising activity.
10. Any failure by you to comply with the conditions imposed by the prize supplier(s) may result in a prize being cancelled or withdrawn without liability for the Promoter or a prize supplier(s).
11. If you or your entry are deemed by the Promoter to breach these Terms and Conditions, your entry (or at the Promoter's discretion, all of your entries) may be discarded. The Promoter may, at any time, require you to produce documentation to establish to the Promoter's satisfaction, the validity of your entries (including documentation establishing your identity, age, place of residence and place of employment). Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not waive those rights.
12. You must not:
(a) tamper with the entry process;
(b) engage in any conduct that may jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the competition;
(c) act in a disruptive, annoying, threatening, abusive or harassing manner;
(d) do anything that may diminish the good name or reputation of the Promoter or any of its related entities or of the agencies or companies associated with this competition;
(e) breach any law; or
(f) behave in a way that is otherwise inappropriate.
13. The Promoter is not liable for entries, prize claims or correspondence that are misplaced, misdirected, delayed, lost, incomplete, illegible or incorrectly submitted.
14. If any dispute arises between you and the Promoter concerning the conduct of this promotion or claiming a prize, the Promoter will take reasonable steps to consider your point of view, taking into account any facts or evidence you put forward, and to respond to it fairly within a reasonable time. In all other respects, the Promoter’s decision in connection with all aspects of this competition is final.
15. The prizes cannot be transferred or exchanged nor redeemed for cash. Without limiting any other term of these Terms and Conditions, all prizes (and elements of prizes) must be taken as and when specified, or will be forfeited with no replacement. The prize values are correct as at the date of preparing these Terms and Conditions and include any applicable GST. The Promoter is not responsible for any change in prize value. You agree that if a prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may provide another item of equal or higher value, subject to any necessary approval by the state/territory gaming authorities.
16. By entering, you request that your full address not be published.
17. If this competition cannot run as planned for any reason beyond the Promoter's control, for example due to software, hardware or communications issues, unauthorised intervention, tampering, fraud or technical failure, government directives, a pandemic, public health orders and the like, the Promoter may end, change, suspend or cancel the competition or disqualify affected entries/entrants, subject to any necessary approval by the state/territory gaming authorities.
18. The Promoter is not responsible for any tax implications arising from you winning a prize. You should seek independent financial advice. If for GST purposes this competition results in any supply being made for non-monetary consideration, you must follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.
19. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions restricts, excludes or modifies any consumer rights under any statute including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
20. Subject to the previous paragraph, the Promoter and the agencies and companies associated with this competition are not liable (including in negligence) for any loss (including indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury, illness or death suffered in connection with this competition or any prize, except for any liability which under statute cannot be excluded (in which case that liability is limited to the greatest extent allowed by law).
21. Without limiting the previous paragraph, the Promoter and the agencies and companies associated with this competition are not liable for any loss of or damage to or delay in delivery of prizes or for any damage that occurs to prizes if displayed at the Store.
22. The Promoter may communicate or advertise this competition using Twitter, Facebook or Instagram. However, the competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter, Facebook or Instagram. You provide your information to the Promoter and not to Twitter, Facebook or Instagram. You completely release Twitter, Facebook and Instagram from any and all liability.
Collection and use of your personal information